To clarify; GROUP-BY does not really have ordering, but in the SQLite
implementation, GROUP-BY and ORDER-BY is very closely related as expected,
and it is possible to set a GROUP-BY direction in code (it is default 0 ->
ASC). So thats what I did. Also, some other modifications very required to
stop SQLite from assuming to much about GROUP-BY queries.

Fredrik