On 6 Oct 2019, at 8:03pm, Kadirk <kadirkaracel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I expect there might be a way to take backup of sqlite in memory while
> updates are still being processed (as in on disk online backup). Maybe
> something like copy on write memory for that?

You can't clone something which is changing.  Obviously.  You either have to
pause changes while you clone, or keep restarting your clone until you get a
full copy with no changes.

Your fastest way to take a copy of an in-memory database is to serialize it to
memory, as Keith suggested:

<https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/serialize.html>

I don't know whether you will need to suspend changes while this happens.  I
think SQLite itself ensures this happens.  Once that's complete you can
continue allowing changes and deserialize the database to disk in your own time.