On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:06:24 -0700
Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:

> I think the idea of a semi-official ?SQLite++? has been floated here
> before

OK, but it needs a better name.  What better place than here to debate
that?  ;-)

What the opposite of "Lite"?  I don't know.  It's like asking for the
opposite of "organic" milk.  What we have is "milk" and "organic
milk".  In a just and rational world, we'd have "milk" and "industrial
milk".  Milk is, after all, organic to start with.

Moving on...

We can't us be fat-shaming and all, calling it "SQLfat" or "SQLobese"
or somesuch. "SQLoaded" seems intoxicated.  "SQLplus" isn't accurate;
it's not more than SQL.

IMO something fanciful is called for.  I nominate "SQLippo".  After the
hippopotamus, not lipposuction, but it's mnemonic either way.

Mud, mud, glorious mud!

--jkl