On Monday, 21 October, 2019 08:31, Winfried <codecompl...@free.fr> wrote:

>Using the following tables, I need to find how employees from each city
>come to work.

>====== Employees table:
>EMPLOYEE_ID | CITY_ID
>Cities table:
>CITY_ID | CITY_TXT
>Mode table:
>MODE_ID | MODE_TXT
>
>This is the type of output I need to get ultimately:
>CITY | WALKING | CYCLING | PUBLIC TRANSIT | CAR | OTHER
>City1 | 15% | 5% | 50% [ 25% | 5%

No amount of queries or magical incantations will get you the results you are
asking for because there is no way to get from MODE_TXT to CITY_TXT.  That is,
there is no way to compose the rest of the query as indicated by the ... to
obtain the data required to solve the problem:

select EMPLOYEE_ID, CITY_TXT, MODE_TXT
  from EMPLOYEES, CITIES, MODE
 where ....

lot about anticipated traffic volume.