While on errata for the shell, there is a little cosmetic bugaboo with the
output of .eqp full:

(1) When .mode col is in effect the "explain" column widths are used, not the
.width or the defaults used when .eqp full is not in effect.
(2) .head on is ignored -- table output column headers are not output.

Also, if you give .eqp or .explain a nonsense argument they report that the
argument must be a boolean.  .explain also appears to take auto and .eqp also
takes more than just a boolean (eg full).

lot about anticipated traffic volume.