> Feel free to make suggestions. Which missing feature or features causes
you the most bother?

Thanks, Dan.

To me, the most puzzling thing is the lack of full ALTER TABLE support (DROP
COLUMN, MODIFY COLUMN, ADD CONSTRAINT, DROP CONSTRAINT). Modifying tables is
some kind of science in SQLite, and thus, very error-prone. I'd be willing to
donate for that but as a private user I cannot affort 85 k$ ;-)

If you are collecting suggestions, here's some ideas:

- RIGHT JOIN
- Time periods, temporal referential integrity, temporal predicates from
SQL:2011
- native geospatial support (storage using well-known binary representation
from Open Geospatial Consortium); I know there's Spatialite, but there are
massive bugs in Spatialite that imho arise only due to the lack of basic native
geo support

Some non-standard but very useful behaviors from other RDBMs:

- ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP (from MySQL)
- SHOW TABLES, SHOW COLUMNS, etc. (from MySQL)
- RETURNING (from Postgres)

(I have left out some things I know about that they have already been discussed
recently, like DATETIME.)