Thanks.

Is there a difference between these statements with respect results,
performance etc. or are both statements describe the same thing?

a) SELECT * FROM NamesFTS WHERE FTS MATCH 'LastName:alpha FirstNames:beta';
b) SELECT * FROM NamesFTS WHERE LastName MATCH 'alpha' AND FirstNames MATCH
'beta';

Regards,
Hartwig