I am seeing confusion here on a few systems wherein this :

#include "sqliteInt.h"
#if defined(INCLUDE_SQLITE_TCL_H)
#  include "sqlite_tcl.h"
#else
#  include "tcl.h"
#endif

is in a pile of the test code.

For some reasons I am seeing undefined symbols ( sched_yield ) and
problems after getting past a build of 3260000 :

.
.
.

/usr/local/build/sqlite-src-3260000_Oracle_sparc64vii+.002/src/tclsqlite.c:
sqlite3.c:
"sqlite3.c", line 21319: warning: implicit function declaration: localtime_r (E_NO_IMPLICIT_DECL_ALLOWED) "sqlite3.c", line 53307: warning: statement not reached (E_STATEMENT_NOT_REACHED)
ld: warning: option -Q appears more than once, first setting taken
sched_yield                         test4.o
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to testfixture
gmake: *** [Makefile:1199: testfixture] Error 2

Current version does not build at all.

Still locked in battle here on a few systems trying to get current
release to build anywhere and thus far Solaris and RHEL both fail with
references to tcl stuff in sqlite.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC