> On Nov 7, 2019, at 9:02 AM, Bernardo Ramos <be...@gensis.com.br> wrote:
>
> If you are interested in just the performance without the branching feature,
> there are at least 3 options:
>
> 1. SQLigthning: I was thinking in updating it to the last version of SQLite

That would be awesome! I have looked at it a few times, but it's based on such
an old version that it's useless to me in its current state.

> 2. Modified version of LiteTree, without branches

I'm curious how performance of LiteTree (w/o branching) compares to
SQLightning, i.e. whether storing rows or pages is more efficient. Have you
measured?

> 3. SQLite with mmap

IIRC, this is not nearly as fast as either of the LMDB-based approaches. I
don't know why; presumably SQLite doesn't make as efficient use of
memory-mapping.

—Jens