On 11/20/19, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:
> On 11/20/19, Dennis Clarke <dcla...@blastwave.org> wrote:
>>
>> In any case feels like a real problem.
>
> I am unable to reproduce the problem here.  Can you run it under
> valgrind to see if that provides any other clues?

We have found a use-after-free problem in the test harness.  Testing
the patch now, and looking for related problems.

Apparently the ckmalloc()/ckfree() wrappers in TCL are interfering
with the ability of valgrind/ASAN to detect use-after-free errors.  I
don't understand that part, yet.

In any event, a patch to the test harness will appear on the website shortly.

And just to be clear:  This is a bug in the test harness, not in SQLite itself.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org