What is the canonical name of the file you are trying to load?

For example, if you are trying to load the file "jitterbug.dll" from the
directory "c:\a\b\c" then the canonical filename is "c:\a\b\c\jitterbug.dll"

It seems that you are being told that "c:\PMOProjects\libsqlite3decimal.dll"
does not exist.

Are you sure that the file exists and that you have permission to read/execute
it?

lot about anticipated traffic volume.