On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 11:06 AM radovan5 <radovan.antl...@siol.net> wrote:

> Yes it has and I get correct plan. Did not use analyze before or pragma
> optimize
> but I see I would have to. Thank you for reminding me to this. Just in my
> case
> analyze is quite slow also. So in the end I get same time. It is faster to
> use just
> workaround in sql.

I don't recall the specific, but I believe there are other ways to
influence the planning,
via hints and/or other means. If you are sure one table is always bigger
than the other,
but don't want to run ANALYSE, you can also take a generic sqlite_stat1
entries and
"inject" them "manually" into your DBs. Not sure it's good advice, but I
kinda remember
it being mentioned as well on this list in the past (I think). FWIW. --DD