On 12/20/19, David Given <d...@cowlark.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the original source code for the lemon parser still
> exists, and if so, where to find it?
>
> The lemon.c file shipped with sqlite, which the hwaci website points me at,
> does not appear to be it --- instead it's an amalgamation of a bunch of
> other files, including some generated by aagen from data files; but I have
> been able to track down neither the data files nor the aagen tool itself.
>
> Or does maintainence these days happen directly on the amalgamation?

I have long since lost the original source files (which I wrote on a
Sun4 in K&R C).  All maintenance these days happens on the amalgamated
"lemon.c" source file, which isn't that big really - less than 6K
lines total and less than 5K SLOC.

The complete edit history of the "lemon.c" source file, going back
almost 20 years, can be seen here:
https://www.sqlite.org/src/finfo/tool/lemon.c

--
D. Richard Hipp