Yeh but it doesn’t explicitly say anything about how secure it is to pass a
string directly to “match”.

Other scalar values that are passed to a query via binding are safe as they
are just data saved to the DB file.

But as the MATCH x string contains a language it is going to be interpreted
or compiled which is why I was asking how safe that would be.