Rob/Ritesh

>Also keep in mind that such a search is CASE SENSITIVE.
>There are two solutions to that, either makes the collation
>case insensitive or do a:

I don't have access to SQLite immediately but I seem to remember in one of
my applications that the use of

select * from test where filename like '%file%';

would return string that are case INsensitive. (ie 'file', 'FILE', 'File'
...)

Ritesh I would suggest that you confirm this before relying on it.

Regards
Nick