Jay Sprenkle wrote:
On 12/6/05, ronggui wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a very large CSV file with 10000 rows and 100 columns.and the
file looks like the following:

If I use .import,It seems I have to set the variable names manually .
Is there any way to import the whole data file into SQLite quickly?

Use vi, emacs, ed, or sed to change the data to insert statements.
You'll be done in ten minutes and no programming is needed.
Bravo!  The practical person's voice of experience.  Such a simple solution.

Some time back we got sick of trying to use tedious Windows editors and substituted Vim, with an instant productivity increase and drop in the frustration level.
JS