Suppose the table is this (the first line is just header)

h1,h2,v
a,,Y
a,C,3

Since v of h1=a and h2="" is Y which is not X, the table should be updated to

h1,h2,v
a,,X
a,A,1
a,B,2

Suppose the table is this, as v of h1=a and h2="" is X, the table is
not changed.

h1,h2,v
a,,X
a,C,3

Suppose the table is this.

h1,h2,v
a,C,3

since there is no row with h1=a and h2="", the table is updated to

h1,h2,v
a,,X
a,A,1
a,B,2

On 1/30/20, David Raymond <david.raym...@tomtom.com> wrote:
> I'm not quite following what you're trying to do here. Could you provide a
> few examples of "here's what used to be in there", "here's what I want to
> insert", "here's what it should like in the end"

Regards,
Peng