Joe Mistachkin wrote:

> Thanks for the report.  I'm looking into it now.

Hi Joe,

I hope you are doing well.

Did you have a chance to get any feedback about this case? Can you confirm that
it is a bug or kind of expected behavior? If it is a bug, is there any chance
that it will be fixed soon?

The problem is that I see it sporadically in real application (due to
application's complexity, it was not easy task to isolate such simple steps).
And due to strangeness of the issue, I can't know for sure what else is
affected. My next actions just depend on your answer... If it can't be
processed now, I'll have to search some workarounds/change application's
architecture.

Regards, Alexey Podogov