On 13 Feb 2020, at 2:01pm, Scott <scottvall...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can I search all tables and columns of SQLite database for a specific text
> string?

No.  There's no way to do this, and there's no way to say "all tables" in SQL.
In other words it's not easy to write such a thing.

I like Thomas Kurz's solution, to dump the database as SQL commands.
Alternatively you could write a text exporter for all the columns you think
might hold the string, then search that text.

If you want better solutions, it might help to tell us whether this is a
one-time problem, something you (the developer) might want to do repeatedly, or
something you want the user to be able to do repeatedly.