> If you would just submit the particular query that is causing
> the problem, that would be an enormous help.  If you can also
> include the schema for your database, so much the better.

Statement failing in sqlite3_prepare is:
"UPDATE SDDSTORE SET SDD = ?, TIMESTAMP = DATETIME('NOW','LOCALTIME') WHERE
ECORDERID = ?"

Schema is:
CREATE TABLE AMENDS (KEY VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, VALUE INTEGER);
CREATE TABLE EXECID (KEY VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, VALUE INTEGER);
CREATE TABLE PERSISTEDID (NAME VARCHAR, VALUE VARCHAR);
CREATE TABLE QUOTES (KEY VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, VALUE INTEGER);
CREATE TABLE SDDSTORE (ECORDERID VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, TIMESTAMP DATE, SDD BLOB);

I've added these to ticket 1557.

Strangely this only occurs the first time the statement is prepared. When the
process
crashes and re-starts, subsequent prepares/steps are fine. I'm guessing its
thread related
so I'll try it with a debug version of the sqlite3 library.

Thanks,

Daniel.

disclaimer:

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml