[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> New versions of SQLite 2 and 3 are now available on the website.
>
>   http://www.sqlite.org/
>
> These new versions contain a one-line fix to a problem that can
> lead to database corruption.  The problem has been in the code
> for almost 4 years and has so far gone unnoticed, suggesting that
> it is not a serious concern.  But because it can lead to database
> corruption, upgrading is recommended.

The source file 2.8.17.tar.gz available on the download page is only 45 bytes
long.  I think that's a bit incomplete. :-)

Also, any chance you could post (or email me, if it's not of general interest)
the small patch to 2.8.16 that generated this version (or give me the CVS
command or revision id's to determine the difference in the 2.8 branch)?

Thanks!

Derrell