On Dec 20, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Fanda Vacek wrote:

If you parse such a simple query like

SELECT [*,] bla [, bla] FROM table-name WHERE blabla ,

you'll get into less troubles than if you play with the rowid trick. All you need is to check if returned colnames can be found in table-name. And it is a simple question using PRAGMA table_info (table-name);

I definitely think I could do more by looking the column names up. I still need the rowid, though, or I need to require users to add the rowid themselves. It was decided that the wrapper should handle that detail so that user's don't have to worry about it.