Thank you for the idea!

Tom

 From: Eduardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:21 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: re: [sqlite] multiple Db's and journal file time hit?

At 17:17 19/12/2005, you wrote:
>I think I've confused the issue a bit and the aforementioned time
>hit might be normal given:
>http://www.sqlite.org/lockingv3.html
>
>We are using a separately developed COM DLL interface to Sqlite v3:
>http://www.sqliteplus.com/
>
>And we can live with the journal creation time if that is what it is.

Try to disconnect the Microsoft Index Service for the folder/disk
where the journal or any db file will be created. The index service
lock the file while doing its work, when file creation and from
there, from time to time. For example, make a copy of a file and try
to delete it (shift+supr), an error says that file is in use.
MyPC->D:->Properties->Allow index server.....

HTH