Eddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong ?
> Is it a know bug of sqlite3 ?

Please distinguish between SQLite the C library and sqlite the
command-line shell that you can use to access databases.  We work
very hard to make sure that SQLite the C library is free of bugs.
But sqlite the command-line shell is considerably less-well tested.

I suppose you could argue that this is a bug in the command-line
shell.  I won't contradict you.  But being a monolingual american,
I have no clue how to reproduce the problem, much less fix it.

> Is there a way to avoid it ?

Write your own command-line shell.  Perhaps fix the CSV support
while you are at it.  Submit your patches.  Or put the sources
to your rewrite on the wiki someplace.

This is not a overly complex task.  The current command-line
shell is a single file containing 1492 lines of C code.  How
hard can it be to replace that?

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>