Julien LEFORT wrote:

Hi,
I would like to implement a log table with a finite dimension, for exemple a table with 500 records, and when the last record is set in the table I would like to come back at the first tuplet and write over the previous value recorded. I think it's the way SQLite journal is implmented. Is there any way to declare this table with these properties included, so I don't have to add code to do this function?
Thanks

A guy on this end had a suggestion that I kicked myself for not thinking of earlier: Use a simple numeric ID that you mod by the number of records you want, automatically overwriting the oldest record when a new one comes along.. I may have to put together a smallish trigger to keep the IDs in range, perhaps a manual implementation of a simple sequence to pull a value from, then use that as the record ID.

 -P