Hi,
I am not sure if it is the wright place to post this, but I haven't found any
forum or mailing list for uSQLite.
I am running the server and it works great, the only thing which is obscure to
me is how to add users who can log on the server directly from a client. So
not by opening sec.db3 with sqlite and then run queries to add users.
For the moment I have used the vb exemple with login level5 and pwd newp2.
I've been reading the docs "techfell protocol" and "uSQLiteFAQ", but without
any succes on how to add new users and pwd into the users table.
Thanks

Julien

Julien LEFORT
Com2gether