Hi,
I'm using SQLite over a network with uSQLite.
both are embedded on a PowerPC board with linux.
The frequency of the cpu is 50MHz.
I use SQLite 3.2.7 and uSQLite (sorry, couldn't find the version)

I have written a simple C code to automatically fill some tables of my
database, as I wanted to know how big the database would be.
basically what I do is I open the DB with sqlite3_open, then have a loop of
200 iterations where I make a record on 2 tables for each iterations using
sqlite3_exec. One of the tables has 14 fields and the other one has 9 fields.
I then close the DB with sqlite3_close.
I execute the code directly on the target and It takes 7 minutes and 15
seconds to process the records, is it normal that it takes so long?
I do have triggers on both tables, which fill a log table.

Another point, I use the uSQLite and log on the board from a distant computer
using the vb client. When I make the query "select * from table;" on one of
the tables with 200 records, it takes 55 seconds to display all the results.
When I execute the same query localy, the result is displayed almost
instantly.
So is it the vb client which is not very efficient, or the uSQLite server
itself?

Thanks for your help.

Take care,

Julien