> Was looking on the functions code. Wondered if their's any way I can
> do something like
>
> for <variable> select <field> from table
>
> do something here
>
> loop
>
> the field have a array of data may be single row but only single column

Hi Vishal --

I'm not sure I understand your syntax.  Maybe a more complete example
of what you are hoping to do would help?

If my guess is right about what you mean, it should be easy to do
using a user-defined function and a sub-select.  In general, if you
can form the loop as part of a SQL statement, the loop part should be
easy.  And for "do something here", you can define an aggregate
function to do what you want.  But an actual example would help.

--nate