Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I have just uploaded the new SQLiteSpy 1.5 Beta
release. SQLiteSpy is a single-exe database manager for SQLite with the SQLite
library already build in. The latest version updates the internal database
engine to SQLite 3.3.2 Beta, hence the "Beta" label for SQLiteSpy also.

A "stable" version of SQLiteSpy with the build-in SQLite 3.2.8 is also still
availeble for those how need it.

SQLiteSpy is freeware. You can download it from

  http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/sqlitespy/

Besides the updated SQLite engine, SQLiteSpy 1.5 Beta fixes a time offset bug
with 'localtime' and corrects a minor syntax highlighting issue.

There is also good news for Linux users: I have recieved reports that SQLiteSpy
successfully runs under Linux with a little drop of the Wine Windows
compatibility layer (www.winehq.com).

Best Regards,

Ralf