Jay Sprenkle wrote:
Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yes, selecting from one mem db and inserting
to another mem db would do the copy.
I'd thought of this, but wanted to avoid having to iterate through all
the rows and having explicit insert statements for each table, which
would require knowledge of the schema for each table
.

You could copy the table contents (not row at a time) with

insert into db2.table_blah
  select * from db1.table_blah

( I'm pretty sure that syntax works in sqlite )

The sql to create the destination table is in a column in the sql master table.
You might be able to use that to create the destination tables dynamically.

Thanks.