Hi D. Richard Hipp

I use the Sqlitecc to show it out http://bobmanc.home.comcast.net/sqlitecc.html

If the bug is so easy to find out, perhaps you could give
us an example.  I am unable to reproduce it.

Here is the example:

create table test01( FLD01 char(3) default '');
create table test02( FLD01 char(3) default '');

insert into test01(FLD01) values('001');
insert into test01(FLD01) values('002');

insert into test02 select * from test01 ;

then you will find that in test01:
001
002

then you will find that in test02:
001
002
001
002

No such bug within MSSQL or mySQL or PostgreSQL !

the rows test02 in MSSQL, mySQL, PostgreSQL are:
001
002

Shum
www.mingyik.com