I don't know if what I want to do is possible or not.

I have a schema that has a couple of BLOB columns where the data is
either:

1.  Really random, or
2.  May contain leading 0's

Either way, the results aren't really readable with SELECT using the
sqlite command line tool.  Are there any mechanisms that will display the
data in a human readable format?  For that matter, can I view an INTEGER
column as hex in the output window?

I could transform the data myself on the way into and out of the database,
but that would generally be wasteful since it only helps when reading the
data directly from the DB and it would make the program more complex
because I'd need to switch to either keeping track of the transformed data
myself or switching to SQLITE_TRANSIENT when I bind the BLOB for
insertion.

I hope I have asked this question clearly enough.  Thanks for any
suggestions,

Shane