=?iso-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_Latorre_D=EDaz?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I will point out only some kind of warnings I saw (i.e. not signed vs
> unsigned) using the Intel Compiler:

Thank you for sending the warnings.

I patched a few of the warnings.  None of the warnings was a
real bug.  All of these warnings are just your compiler blowing smoke.
For many of the warnings in shell.c, I run a significant risk of
introducing new bugs in an effort to silence these warnings.  And
that is a risk I am unwilling to take just to appease an overzealous
a compiler.  It is better to have working code that generates warnings
than broken and buggy code that makes the compiler happy.  So many
of the warnings mentioned above will remain unfixed for the foreseeable
future.

> ..\Sqlite\v3\main.c(33):
> const char sqlite3_version[] = SQLITE_VERSION;
>
> this is only used in func.c, but it could use sqlite3_libversion. Why
> publish both of them? I would leave the sqlite3_version[] static in main.c

The sqlite3_version[] global variable is part of the published API
and cannot be removed without breaking backwards compatibility.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>