[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Robert Tortajada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The bad return from fsync is -1 so I am not sure that will be helpfull. However, couldn't we just disable DIRSYNC since that seems to be the issue?

Yeah.  Just disable DIRSYNC.  This will slightly increase
the risk of database corruption following a power failure
(the risk is that the journal files name will be lost and
the file itself will be moved into /lost+found).  But how
often does that happen, really?
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That did work, thanks for the help. I also noticed that the sqlite3-ruby interface needs a shared library and libsqlite3.a does not work. However, I copied the libsqlite3.so.0 and renamed it and was able to get that to work as well.

Thanks again for the help.

Bob T