!!!SORRY - JUST POSTED THIS MESSAGE WITH WRONG SUBJECT!!!

HELP!!

I have a problem with a SqLite install.  I've been charged with
installing PolicyPage,  a web site compliance checking tool with uses
PHP4 and Sqlite.  I've got the web/php content installed such that
Apache will serve it.  I have verified that PHP is working on the
machine (FC4).

I used pear to install SqLite as far as I can tell the install worked.

When I hit a page that attempts to tap the database,  I am graced with
the following error:

Unable to load dynamic library /usr/lib/php4/sqlite.so

Cannot open shared object file:  Permission denied on Line 0...

Any help anyone could give would be great.

Thanks
PCS