----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Sbragion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Robert,

At 06.36 06/02/2006, you wrote:
Also coming up next week are comparisons vs. Sql Server Mobile, which is
where SQLite is really racking up some wins recently.

interesting but, be careful! Last time I checked benchmarking was explicitely forbidden by the SQL Server end user license. Probably the same apply to SQL Server Mobile. BTW we're using sqlite under Windows CE since at least 3 years, and we have no intention at all to get back from there. I've yet to find a real situation where sqlite is the bottleneck. This is expecially true for our single user/single thread/no locking typical application. I will never thank enough DRH and the other sqlite developers and contributors for their invaluable work.

I had originally blanked out the Sql Mobile scores, but then I found other folks on the net posting benchmarks and even found an MS employee's blog referencing some scores someone posted (and even posting a link). After that I decided what the hell.

Robert