Hello,
I have a sqlite column with a string. This string is composed by n
different lines separated by an \n character. Each line is composed by
<key>: <value>. So my final string is something like this:

<key_1>: <value_1_bla_bla>\n
<key_2>: <value_2_bla_bla>\n
<key_3>: <value_3_bla_bla>

Now I need to search *only* inside a particular key value. For example
I would to see if the value of key_2 contains a string 'test' (and if
possible return the entire value of key key_2).
Is it possible? My solution is to use regular expression (anyone can
hep me? I don't know more about them).
Here:
http://refdb.sourceforge.net/manual/sect1-regular-expressions.html
I've seen that probability sqlite supports only SQL simple regular
expression ("...Some database engines like SQLite do not support
Unix-style regular expressions. You have to use SQL regular
expressions in this case...."). Is it true? And if it's true is
possible to make this using only SQL regexp?
Thank you very much.
Malcom