Hello,

We are running SQLite 2.8.16 together with PHP5 on Linux. And it runs our TV Newspaper System. It was running on a PIII-1GHz but due some shifts for rendering performance increase (Inkscape SVG -> PNG) we moved the complete application to an AMD64.

The last weeks it seems the database got locked very often, and made the apache/php system 'hang', not on query but on insert. Restarting Apache solves the problem making me wonder what I can do to visualize the problem or even fix it.

As temporary fix I already tried to decrease the database size (now at 7MB). But this only increase speed (for now).

Yours Sincerely,

Stefan de Konink