Hi.

I haven't had any problems compiling under Mac OSX 10.4.5. Even making a universal binary was no problem at all, except that the "normal" (not the tcl) install process does not work properly and I had to link all object files myself with libtool. What source package did you download? Were these files missing bevor configure and make, too?

Best regards,
Manfred