Hello David,

So, what do you see when you use the debugger? I use multi-threads
with SQLite in window using VC6 and don't have any problems like that
so, I'd be looking for programming problems. Look at the value of the
pointer you get back from open and make sure it's the same one you
pass to close.

I compiled SQlite3 into my program so, in debug mode I can step right
into the library and see what SQLite thinks.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]