I'm using the ODBC driver for SQL and I want to create a SQLite 3 db from scratch, i.e. open a transaction, use DDL to create tables and inserts to insert data into the tables, then commit. It seems to work (i.e. a file is created and it has a reasonable size). However, when trying to open the database in SQLiteSpy it fails to show any tables or data. What has gone wrong? I thought the creation only involved:

1. sqlite3_open
2. Execute some SQL (CREATE/INSERT/COMMIT)
3. sqlite3_close

I can't see much room for errors. The odd thing is that I have no problem in updating data (via the ODBC driver) in a db already
created in SQLiteSpy.

TIA
/R