Hi all,

I need to have some stored-procedures. I wonder what is the best way to do
it.
SQLite3 does not offer stored-procedures, but it offers:
1. Prepared statements.
2. Triggers.
In my application I often create temporary tables - which change the schema,
at least in the current connection, and therefore I have to prepare again
all the prepared statements. I wonder if all the temporary triggers are also
re-prepared the moment I create a temporary table (even if those temporary
tables are not used in the triggers themselves).

Or maybe someone can suggest other way to have simple temporary
stored-procedures for a database in which quite often temporary tables are
created.

Thanks in advance,

Ran