> Looks strange, many changes now, today, in short time. But I cannot
> judge what is changed, some one should take a look at it.

That may have been me

When I saw there was the spam warning I had a look and discovered
many pages were completely replaced with
http://www.porn.link//whatever1000

I went back to the history, and selected the history state of the
document before the porn spam and just copied the text and edited the
porn versions

You should see the porn ones as the previous history, and the current
version and the version previous the last one should be the same.

Not that I know anything about Wiki, but I like SQlite!