> Hi,

> I would like to compile the SQLite 3 sources directly into my app.
> Since I'm using Visual C++ 6 how can I configure the sources to allow
> me to compile them?

> Can I use MSYS and run /configure and then just copy the
> 'configured' sources to my Visual C++ app and compile them there? Or
> is there some other way to configure the sources by simply defining
> some #define's somewhere?

Beside the fact that I create the relevant dsp/vcproj files with qmake
from Trolltechs Qt distribution, only one thing seems necessary to me.
Remove the shell.c and tcl stuff sources (forget the actual file name)
from the distribution. The compiler spits lot of warnings (it's not the
important stuff - 'conflict between signed, unsigned type' sort - but
maybe someone could fix this ?), but will eventually create all object
files finely

Micha