From: Dennis Cote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:29 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Re: Db copy

Iulian Popescu wrote:

>Thank you very much, but this will require to modify the library as far as
>understand. I would rather not do that, is that any other less intrusive
>way?

Iulian,

I wasn't suggesting that you modify the library. It is an open source
program. I was suggesting that you "appropriate" some of the source that
is used to implement functions similar to what you are trying to do, and
incorporate it into your application. The functions in shell.c use the
library APIs in the same way as your application. Copy the useful stuff
out and modify it to do exactly what you need to do in your own application.

It seemed like a good place to start to me.

HTH
Dennis Cote