OK English is not my first language, i am from south America, from Paraguay
so i speak Spanish...

I am doing a project in C multiplataform.. right it project like google, for
a Linux.

the project uses SQ Lite for repository.

The software is a server which listen connection UDP. The server could index
(INSERT) and search within the database (SELECT).

The problem is when i do so much connection at the same time for do index
and search at the same time.

Know is it clear? sorry for my english :D

Thanxs