Please rank the following scenarios considering speed, locks and stability. I'm using sqlite in a C++ environment and running in a single process and single threaded environment where SQL_BUSY should occur minimally.

1.  Calling sqlite_exec within my C++ program
2. Calling sqlite_prepare, sqlite3_step and sqlite3_finalize within my C++ program 3. Calling ::system with the following string "/usr/bin/sqlite3 database.db < file.txt"
    Where file.txt contains ".read sqlstatements.txt"
    Where sqlstatements.txt contains sql statements to be executed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Software Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]