Hello,

I just got a nasty surprise. I installed an sqlite 3.3.5 .dll on windows with
pysqlite2, and I used an application to create a database file. I then scp'd
the file home to my linux box where I have sqlite 3.2.2 installed, and I got
this:

sqlite> .tables
Error: unsupported file format

Ouch. I'm building 3.3.5 now but it puts a kink in some of my cross platform
development plans.

How often is backwards compatibility to be broken in this way?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>