Nicholas Bastin wrote:
> When trying to commit a transaction, I'm getting the following error
> message from sqlite3_exec():
>
> "cannot commit transaction - SQL statements in progress"
>
> Is there any way to find out what statements are in progress?  Also,
> what could cause this?  I can guarantee that sqlite3_step has returned
> SQLITE_DONE on all my statements before I get to this point.  Is that
> not sufficient?
>
> (Is it better to compile a statement that says COMMIT and use
> sqlite3_step, rather than sqlite3_exec ("COMMIT")?  )
>
> --
> Nick

I found out yesterday, that if you have an open count(*) statement, and
fail to finalise it before doing an insert/update commit, then you get
this error code. This may help a little? (only seemed to be on count(*)
statements, other normal select statements, didn't seem to affect this).

--
Bill King, Software Engineer
Trolltech, Brisbane Technology Park