Jay Sprenkle 写道:

On 4/27/06, Nan Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have met some problems when I opened the same database file twice in
the same process.

Why are you opening the same database twice?
Are you trying to simulate multiple processes or threads?

--
SqliteImporter: Command line fixed and delimited text import.
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

I am impleneting a basic DB class name RecordDB to store some data of Record class for our project. Any child class derived from Record will store data into the different tables through correspongind child class of RecordDB class. Although storing the different tables, all of the record will be stored in the same database with
same db file.
For example, class Record_A uses class RecordDB_A to store records in the table "records_a" of database "records", while the class Record_B uses RecordDB_B to store records in the table "records_b" of database "records". At the loading period of the program, the RecordDB_A will open database and create table, RecordDB_B will open database and create table and the warning of "SQL error or missing database" will be occurred when they insert data into seperate tables. But if I close the database after the creation of tables any warning will NOT happen. Currently, there is only one process(thread) in my program, any manilpute of database will be called exclusively.

Thanks,
Nan Ye